No, you can only use the same WatchBack account on one device at any given time. If you use WatchBack on both a mobile phone and on FireTV, you can only be logged into your account on one of those devices at any given time.
Articles in this section
- Can I have multiple WatchBack accounts?
- How do I access Fandango?
- What is Fandango?
- I watched 3 videos last month and 2 videos this month, adding to a total of 5 videos watched. Will I receive a free Fandango Promo Code?
- I used to be an older WatchBack user, can I still use my same account?
- I’m not seeing any ads on my videos! Is this normal?
- Are there any other rewards outside of Fandango Promo Codes that I can receive on WatchBack?
- The movie ticket that I want to get is LESS expensive than the free Fandango Promo Code value given to me through WatchBack. What happens here?
- The movie ticket that I want to get is MORE expensive than the free Fandango Promo Code value given to me through WatchBack. What happens here?
- Can I use the same WatchBack account on multiple devices?