To know if a video that you watched has been counted towards the “Five for Fandango” Rewards Program, visit the Movie Tickets tab within the WatchBack app. If the video you watched has been counted, it will appear on this page.
Articles in this section
- Can I have multiple WatchBack accounts?
- How do I access Fandango?
- What is Fandango?
- I watched 3 videos last month and 2 videos this month, adding to a total of 5 videos watched. Will I receive a free Fandango Promo Code?
- I used to be an older WatchBack user, can I still use my same account?
- I’m not seeing any ads on my videos! Is this normal?
- Are there any other rewards outside of Fandango Promo Codes that I can receive on WatchBack?
- The movie ticket that I want to get is LESS expensive than the free Fandango Promo Code value given to me through WatchBack. What happens here?
- The movie ticket that I want to get is MORE expensive than the free Fandango Promo Code value given to me through WatchBack. What happens here?
- Can I use the same WatchBack account on multiple devices?