If your reward was removed, our fraud detection software has found your account in violation of our Terms of Service. We want to encourage your exploration of your engagement of content, and your actions indicate that you are not actively consuming the content.
- Here are some reasons why your reward could have been removed:
- Creating more than one WatchBack Account
- Using a proxy IP address/VPN
- Using Ad-Blocking software or applications
- Using Fast-Forward software or applications
- Using virtual machines (VM) such as BlueStacks, VirtualBox, VMware, etc.
- Using WatchBack in a country we are not available in (We are available in the US)
- Creating a hack or bot to exploit any WatchBack apps or products
If you are inactive (have not opened the WatchBack app while logged in) for 90 consecutive days, your rewards will be removed. You received notification of this after 85 consecutive days. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.